Our Residential Care Service provides a model of support for children and young people generally aged between 13 and 18 years old with a place live and 24-hour in-home carer support when they are unable to live with family, Kinship Carers or Foster Carers.
Our team provide care across our houses, 24-hours a day and manage the day-to-day running of the home to ensure a positive and safe environment for those in our care.
Our Residential Care Services Program provides care and support with a trauma-informed, relationship-based model of care to help our children and young people heal from trauma, creating a home where they can start to feel safe and continue their growth and development with nurturing and trusted adults.
The team support our children and young people:
- with school or education
- to meet their health needs
- to develop their independent living skills
- to develop interests and hobbies
- to identify and achieve their goals
- build connections to their culture, community and families (where possible).