Community Reconnections Program
The Community Reconnections Program aims to work with adults, who are homeless or at housing risk, and link them to services necessary to assist their needs.
What we can do?
This program is intended to provide short term support for people who require assistance to link into more long term services such as:
- Health Services
- Housing services
- Community Support services
Short term support may include:
- Referral to appropriate services
- Providing immediate practical support
- Work with you to support and foster a solution focus approach to resolving issues.
Who can use this Program?
Adults who are 25 years and over and:
- have complex or multiple needs,
- are homeless, live in low cost accommodation or, at risk of becoming homeless,
- who are not currently accessing services
- and are in receipt of a full payment benefit from Centrelink.
Brophy Community Reconnections provides services to people in:
- Warrnambool City Council
- Moyne Shire
- Corangamite Shire
- Glenelg Shire
- Southern Grampians Shire