We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join our team and maintain our focus on providing quality services to the local community!
Join a team that not only cares for the community, but also for our own people!
- 11 Wellbeing Days (to support worker well-being)- in addition to Annual Leave
- Awesome Not-for-Profit Salary Sacrificing options of up to $15,899 per FBT year.
- Portable Long Service Leave (from eligible organisations)
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
About the Role
The Team Leader – Customer Service is responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the reception areas and customer service communication across all Brophy sites. The role will ensure Brophy’s reception points are staffed during office hours by generating monthly rosters, while also working closely with the Executive Manager of Corporate Services to liaise with Brophy’s program managers to provide clients with correct information, and to assist clients with connecting with the appropriate team and appointments.
A full list of key duties is outlined in the Position Description, but includes responsibilities in:
- Develop, review and oversee all administrative and reception processes, Customer Service forms and procedures.
- Monitoring and supporting physical resources and booking systems (rooms, cars, etc.), including visitor security access.
- Recruitment and onboarding of Customer Service Officers (CSOs) including the development of Position Descriptions, interview procedures and relevant onboarding and induction of all new staff.
- Ensure you and your team members have access to and comply with legislation, standards, policies, practices and procedures relevant to the program.
Do your skills include:
- High skill level of telephone, reception and general administration duties, as well as demonstrate awareness and practice in response to the diverse needs of clients.
- Ability to lead a team that treats all stakeholders with respect, equity and in a non-judgmental way.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, review and update Customer Service forms and procedures.
- Ensuring all relevant policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to, including the complaints handling procedures and methods for responding to critical incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and promote the development of a learning culture within the program team that fosters and drives improved client outcomes.
Are your credentials:
- A Diploma of Administration and/or Management or equivalent is desirable.
- A current Drivers Licence.
Brophy Family & Youth Services has supported children, young people, families, and the southwest Victorian community for almost 50 years. We live here; this is our community; we believe in people and in their ability to create the life they want.
At Brophy, you will join a team of just over 200 employees delivering over 40 programs and services across areas including youth engagement, mental health, family violence, foster care, housing support, employment support, and disability services.
At Brophy our Vision is not just focused externally on our community – we feel just as passionate about our employees being meaningfully connected through their roles with us to create the life they want, and that as a workforce we achieve this together through innovation and healthy relationships, and by positively contributing to building an advantaged community.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2023 – APPLY VIA THE LINK BELOW.