About the Role
This role is advertised by Brophy on behalf of the South West Child and Family Services Alliance. This is a contractor role, whereby the successful applicant will invoice the Alliance for agreed hours worked to complete identified projects, in accordance with the rates negotiated at appointment. The successful applicant will report to the Governance Group Chair.
This role will provide high-level executive support, coordination and advice to the SWC&FS Alliance and establish common approaches and tools to support the operation of the Alliance, as well as administrative support to all three levels of the SWC&FC Alliance.
A full list of key duties is outlined in the Position Description, but includes responsibilities in:
- Support collaborative practice between the services provided by Alliance partners, and other child and family service providers, including The Orange Door.
- Report to and seek direction from the SWC&FSA Governance Group Support planning action in consultation with various levels across the Alliance.
- Play a key role in ensuring effective communication is achieved within and on behalf of the Alliance, this will include agenda preparation, attendance, and minute-taking across all levels of the Alliance.
- Collate and present data to the Alliance to inform planning and service delivery.
- Make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with SWC&FSA Terms of Reference.
Do your skills include:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships between partners and key stakeholders.
- Ability to understand and interpret data from State-wide databases in order to improve practice.
- Demonstrated ability to develop policies and procedures in a collaborative manner involving all those affected.
- Demonstrated experience providing high-level Administrative support.
- An understanding of the Child and Family Services sector, relevant legislations and policy frameworks and its interface with other sectors.
Are your credentials:
- A current Victorian Driver’s license.
- A tertiary qualification in business management, human services, project management
About The South West Child and Family Services (SWC&FS) Alliance
The South West Child and Family Services (SWC&FS) Alliance is a partnership between Brophy Family and Youth Services, Catholic Care, Colac Area Health, Dhauwurd-Wurrung Elderly and Community Health Service, Gunditjmara Aboriginal Co-operative, Meli, Mpower Inc., Warrnambool City Council, Winda-Mara Aboriginal Corporation and the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.
The Alliance aims to promote the safety, stability and development of vulnerable children, young people and their families, and to build capacity and resilience for children, families and communities. The funded services as part of this Alliance include Integrated Family Services and Family Preservation and Reunification Response
For more information please contact email@example.com
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! APPLY VIA LINK BELOW