Brophy is expanding the delivery of mental health services to young people with a brand-new headspace centre in the heart of Hamilton.
Being part of our Hamilton team will offer you the scope to use your skills and experience, helping to implement services from the ground up. And to help you succeed, you’ll have the support of our teams already working at our headspace Warrnambool and Portland sites.
It’s the excitement of the new combined with the security of the known!
- 11 Wellbeing Days (to support worker well-being)- in addition to Annual Leave
- Awesome Not-for-Profit Salary Sacrificing options of up to $15,899 per FBT year
- Portable Long Service Leave (from eligible organisations)
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Excellent Learning & Development opportunities
- Minimum $111,095.30 – Salary negotiable.
- Accommodation and relocation assistance to support your move is available for eligible applicants
About the Role
The Clinical Lead will play a key role in establishing headspace Hamilton’s mental health care services for young people, their families and friends within the local community.
While providing leadership to the clinical teams and being responsible for a small caseload, the Clinical Lead will ensure that mental health counselling services are youth-friendly, culturally appropriate and family inclusive to meet the needs of young people’s mental health and wellbeing, this role will also be responsible for the development and continuous review of evidence-based and innovative clinical services, and will promote the highest quality delivery of services through regular evaluation, improvements, and best practice standards.
Do your skills include:
- Ability to monitor and lead the ongoing delivery and improvement of a high standard of evidence-based care to clients, including appropriate clinical services across the mental health spectrum.
- Considerable knowledge and experience in leading teams to achieve quality service outcomes, providing high-quality line management support and clinical supervision.
- Ability to deliver evidence-based psychological therapies to young people aged 12-25.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with relevant legislation, standards, policies, practices and procedures.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, maintain professionalism and actively engage with relevant stakeholders to advocate and support access for young people.
Are your credentials:
- Tertiary level qualifications in an Allied Health discipline including Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Nursing or Occupational Therapy.
- Current full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (APHRA) or current full membership with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Minimum 4 years demonstrated experience within the mental health field, including delivering contemporary, evidence-based practices and therapeutic interventions appropriate for young people.
- Demonstrated experience and advanced level clinical leadership skills in a range of mental health service settings, including demonstrated experience working in youth mental health settings.
- A current Drivers Licence.
About Brophy (headspace Lead Agency)
Brophy Family & Youth Services has supported children, young people, families, and the southwest Victorian community for almost 50 years. We live here; this is our community; we believe in people and in their ability to create the life they want.
At Brophy, you will join a team of just over 200 employees delivering over 40 programs and services across areas including youth engagement, mental health, family violence, foster care, housing support, employment support, and disability services.
At Brophy our Vision is not just focused externally on our community – we feel just as passionate about our employees being meaningfully connected through their roles with us to create the life they want, and that as a workforce we achieve this together through innovation and healthy relationships, and by positively contributing to building an advantaged community.
Brophy’s headspace services are growing across the region – from our Warrnambool services now in operation for almost 15 years; we also provide a satellite service in Portland and are now working to establish a new headspace centre in Hamilton.
For more information or a copy of the Position Description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! – APPLY VIA LINK BELOW